“Oh Uganda, land of beauty” is the opening line of this east-central African country’s national anthem, and it is certainly true! But apart from beautiful green landscapes, pleasant tropical climate and richly diverse fauna and flora species, Uganda also offers friendly people, a safe travel environment and good tourism infrastructure.
Our 12-day, small-group, expert-guided Uganda Wildlife Safari features the famous African Big 5, as well as Mountain Gorillas, Chimpanzees and other primates, along with superb birdwatching, incredible scenery and much more!
The trip starts and ends in Entebbe and features some of Uganda’s premier safari and wildlife destinations, covering
• Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary – proud home of the only wild rhinos in Uganda and a successful private-government conservation cooperation project
• Murchison Falls National Park – named for the stunning waterfall where the Nile river crashes through a narrow gorge, but also home to fantastic birds and mammals
• Kabwoya Wildlife Reserve – one of the hidden gems of the Albertine rift valley, blessed with incredible views of Lake Albert and the Blue Mountains
• Kibale National Park – home to an incredible 13 species of primates, and the best place on earth to see our closest relative, the Chimpanzee
• Queen Elizabeth National Park – famous for its 95 mammal species, 500 bird species and dramatic volcanic features
• Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and most notable for its population of about 400 Mountain Gorillas
• Lake Mburo National Park – the smallest of Uganda’s savannah national parks and home to 350 bird species and stunning wetland scenery
For your chance to join us on this amazing adventure in the “Pearl of Africa” in August 2020, enquire directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you right away. Also, check out the details of the Uganda itinerary for more information.